Wednesday, April 11, 2012

int.18





 
A few weeks ago I've been contacted by the lovely Lela of the Interior Design Blog SeaseightBlog to be part of her post-serie "bloggerhome" - It's a nice way to show how the bloggers live, in their most private spaces, is it their rooms or their flats.
I was totally happy when she asked me, because it is a while that I wanted to show you my 45mq of apartment here in Rome, whitch of course is also where I create all the internodiciotto jewelry.


Many of you know that my shop/blog name got it's name from the flat, so you can immagine how important this place is to me! :D

To check out the whole story switch over to Lela's blog Seaseight...and let me know what you think of it!
I'm just so curious. oh, and suggestions are of course welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment